64 Birchley Road
Get set for spring!
This beautiful family home is extremely well positioned within a lovely, quiet pocket of Beeliar. If you are looking for an affordable home in a fabulous, family friendly suburb, look no further!
Featuring four good size bedrooms, a large home theatre room, spacious lounge and dining, the kitchen is nicely fitted out and includes stone bench tops, tiled splash backs and stainless-steel appliances.
The open plan family area leads you to a stunning, outdoor entertaining area with a sparkling pool PLUS your own bar and alfresco setting. There's plenty of room for the kids and furry friends to play ... just perfect for those warm summer nights!
Other features include;
* Manicured yet low maintenance gardens.
* Entrance hallway.
* Theatre room with plantation style shutters.
* Study / nursery.
* King sized master bedroom with walk in robe, en-suite bathroom and separate
* Large open plan family and dining room with a feature fireplace
* Patio doors overlooking the alfresco entertaining area and swimming pool.
* Kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel 4 burner gas hob, range hood,
double sink, fridge recess, integrated oven and microwave.
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are of a great size. All have built in robes and are situated
around the games / Kid's TV room.
* Family bathroom – neutral tones, with shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
* Laundry with access to the drying area.
* Large walk-in store room
* Fiberglass heated swimming pool with glass fencing
* Alfresco entertaining area with bar
* 5KW Solar Panels
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
Close to the Beeliar Hive shopping centre, with its choice of restaurants, shops and local pub! Excellent schools including primary and secondary schools – Beeliar Primary, Emanuelle Catholic College, South Coogee Primary & Marti Christi Catholic Primary. Add in the fact Perth's beautiful white sandy beaches are just a few minutes' drive away. ad you'll agree this is just perfect for any family, couple or even investor.
Team KING 0452 554 647
e. [email protected]
- Property Type House
- Land Size 627 m2
- Building Size 232 m2